Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Orleans 1866

After taking a year to train me in all things vampire, Lorena finally decided that it was time to leave her home and head out to the big cities. Our first stop was New Orleans. Since it was Mardi Gras, the streets were teeming with humans, and we decided to leave a trail of death and destruction, both to satisfy our thirst for blood, and to also satisfy Lorena's need to kill.  I was helpless to do anything, since as my Maker, Lorena had the power to command me to do what she wanted.   For weeks, it was nothing but sex, killing, and feeding for us.  I tried to protest but Lorena shot me down. "William my love,  we vampires were designed to be killing machines. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can get on with your new life."  With no other choice, I just agreed with her, and the mayhem continued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment