Saturday, June 23, 2012

Redemption

Shortly after I forced Lorena to release me by threatening to stake myself, I decided to attempt to atone for all the killing I had done while under her power.  From that time until I became an employee of Queen Sophie-Anne in the late 1970's , I traveled all around North America, settling into various towns for periods  of times.  During my feeding trips at night, in addition to looking for blood, if I saw anyone committing a crime in addition to being my dinner, I would glamour said miscreants into turning themselves into the Law.  There were several people who owe their lives to me, as I saved them from potentially fatal attacks. I know it didn't even come close to making up for what we did, but It did feel good to use my Vampire Powers for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment